Terms and Conditions
By purchasing the assembly service from The Assembly Company, the purchaser (“The Customer”) agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale:
- All prices are in NZ$’s and include GST of 15%.
- The siting of the shed is The Customers’ responsibility.
- Prices quoted assume a clear, dry accessible site on level ground with easy access.
- All packaging materials remain the ownership and responsibility of The Customer.
- Some marking of the product is inevitable and the consumer must accept minor scratching. Our assemblers will ensure that maximum care is taken to protect pre-painted steel surfaces from damage.
- It is The Customers’ responsibility to determine and advise the method of anchoring for their shed. If information on anchoring of the shed is not provided to The Assembly Company then the shed will not be anchored. The Assembly Company accepts no responsibility for any shed that has not been anchored after assembly.
- Any shed 10m2 or above requires a building consent. It is The Customers responsibility to apply and pay for any building consents that may be required.
- The Assembly Company accepts no responsibility or liability for sheds that do not have the required permit when assembled.
- The Assembly Company will not accept any liability arising from loss or damage sustained by any carriers.
- The Assembly Company will not be responsible for any consequential loss, damages, lost income or other associated costs if the assembly takes place later than the agreed upon time and/or date.
- If digging is required, it is The Customers’ responsibility to identify any underground services and provide the details in writing to The Assembly Company five working days prior to assembly taking place.
- Extra charges will apply for dealing with any underground services encountered which have not previously been advised by The Customer in writing to The Assembly Company.
- The Assembly Company reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee for any job that is cancelled within 72 hours of the confirmed assembly date.
Other things to know:
- The name that will appear on your cardholder statement will be The Assembly Company.
- Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
- If you cancel your assembly we will not refund the cost of any materials or costs that have already been purchased or incurred for your job. The assembly component of your booking will be refunded in full provided cancellation is notified to us in writing no less than 72 hours before the confirmed assembly date.
- We aim to complete your assembly within 5-10 working days of your booking. We will contact you if your assembly date is affected by weather, product delays etc.
- We collect (and hold) personal information about you such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number in the course of your website visit if you provide us with this information through our website. This information is kept to provide the service you have requested and to contact you should that be necessary.
- We do not sell, trade or give away the personal information that you supply to us.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information that we collect or use is stored securely and accessed only by those persons authorised to do so. You should, however be aware, that there is a residual risk in transmitting any data electronically and in all internet dealings.
- If you would like to obtain access to and correct your details please contact us at: The Assembly Company Limited telephone 0800 369 362 or email email@example.com.